Friday, December 24, 2010

oops

And it starts again. I'm done with resolutions anyways. I need to make a cup of coffee, or I may get a cup at Soup Swift. Needless to say, I had a good night. I saw Two Foot Level at the Legion and did not have to buy one beer. I drank one too many though. And then other stuff happened. But that's not important! What's important is that I feel good, even if nothing comes out of it. I feel like I accomplished something. Boys may hold grudges but they can't deny a pretty girl.

It's the eve of present day. I'm headed to my mothers after a last minute Christmas run. She will be making tuna casserole and I shall watch A Charlie Brown Christmas with my socks on. It's going to be glorious. I got her a small little owl necklace and some lavender dryer bags.

Why do I keep having to tell myself I'll be okay?

I'll be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment